The church is outside of Beaufort, SC. It was originally known as Prince William's Parish Church. Built between 1745 and 1753, this church was in a beautiful Greek style. It's building was paid for by Lieutenant Governor William Bull, who had a plantation in the area. The plantation was called Sheldon, and so the church is often referred to by that name as well. Lieutenant Governor Bull attended this church, and is buried on its grounds.
Read the rest of the post at Stitches Thru Time.